Friday, November 12, 2004

What cat? THAT Cat

I do have to admit, I'm feeling bit cheesy after reading incredible cleolove's entry on blog surfing -- yes, I'm one of those people who love to take quizzes and post the results, ONLY if they're good. Ah well, if you don't like it, there's a new blog only 30 seconds away... 29... 28...

(I'm still debating about posting the Dante's Hell quiz -- it was good [I was stuck in the Gluttons circle -- no surprise there!] but you have to know Dante's Inferno, and not just at the surface. Hm...)

So the newest one is for my friend, R, who just had to put down her deary of 15-years... :( I'm not a really Cat Chick, but she and I just LOVE tiaras. Or maybe that's just me (I can't remember). Although maybe if I got a new cat it would walk a lot faster than old Yvette! Yesterday's long ass walk was just long for me -- I couldn't stand it after awhile and gave Yvette a lift instead, and she's no little chihuahua-size pocket pug either. I give in -- I guess vigorous walks have to be taken solitary now. Hrrumph. (That's The Brat, BTW.)

But I digress -- here's the quiz (oh, it's for Jeffrey, Elvis and Priscilla too :).

It's all about class, my dear.
Aristocat! You're a sophisticated cat, proud to
hold your head up high even when somebody ruins
your day. You do have your bad hairball days,
but instead of freaking out over something,
you'd much rather take it in stride and move
on.

What kind of cat are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Don't forget to tell me what you are :)