Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Classic Literature? Me?

You are Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
You are The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
People may not count you as "classic
literature" but you and I both know you're
very important. You're fun and British, or
pretend to be anyway. You live in the future
and rarely make any sort of sense. You'd also
enjoy the rest of the Hitchhiker
"Trilogy", and the Dirk Gently
Holistic Detective books.

Which Piece of Classic Literature are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I think my results are pretty funny, especially since I've NEVER picked up or BEEN a hitchhiker (though the fear kept my parents from giving me a car in college) and yes, I've admitted to wanting to be Eurotrash. Maybe there's more to this quiz than I thought...

That was a fun quiz (thanks YankeeBob!). So... what are you?