Friday, January 21, 2005

Ooh, something fun!

I haven't done a "ME, ME, ME" thing in awhile -- thanks Tasty Stacey!

3 names you go by:
a) Madley
b) Mad
c) Auntie Schmad

3 screen names you have:
a) madkata
b) msmadka
c) a secret one (for talkin' dirty HAHAHAHAH)

3 things you like about yourself:
a) I'm warm.
b) I'm creative.
c) I love learning about, meeting and knowing people all the time!

3 things you dislike about yourself:
a) I'm not self-reliant yet.
b) I'm a vampire.
c) I've only had one real relationship in all these years.

3 parts of your heritage:
a) Filipino (almost all, I never say anything else)
b) Chinese (mom's side, way back)
c) Spanish (dad's side, way back)

3 things that scare you:
a) Water (lousy swimmer)
b) Stupid drivers
c) Airplane turbulence

Your everyday essentials:
a) Protein
b) Water/meds
c) chapstick/lotion

3 things you're wearing right now:
a) sweat pants
b) fleece vest
c) running shoes

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
a) Babs
b) Carpenters
c) Janet Jackson

3 of your favorite songs at present:
a) "Breakaway" - Kelly Clarkson
b) "Popular" from the musical "Wicked"
c) "A House is Not a Home" - Luther Vandross -- ALWAYS LUTHER!

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
a) Tango lessons
b) Wear a dress again, show some leg
c) A new haircut and start coloring my hair (scary!)

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given) :
a) Adventure
b) Growth
c) Hella good sex!

2 truths and a lie (in no particular order):
a) I'm used to play Chopin and Debussy
b) I was skinny until I was three
c) I am terrific soccer player.

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
a) Man hands, taken care of but not too prissy.
b) Muscles ;)
c) Good hair -- as in SOME thought went into it.

3 things you just can't do:
a) Go to bed before midnight.
b) Get hooked on coffee.
c) A cartwheel.

3 of your favorite hobbies:
a) Laughing.
b) Singing.
c) Knitting.

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
a) Weigh a hundred pounds less.
b) Bulldoze my apartment (it's a mess).
c) Book more handreadings and websites.

3 careers you're considering:
a) Playwright.
b) Composer.
c) Film Director.

3 places you want to go on vacation:
a) Switzerland.
b) Argentina.
c) Russia.

3 kids names:
a) Noelle.
b) Marina.
c) Jacob.

3 things you want to do before you die:
a) Sing in concert with a jazz band or orchestra behind me.
b) Live in another country and speak the language.
c) Leave great works behind and have a wedding (and marriage!)

3 people who now have to take this quiz:
a) Everyone!