Friday, May 27, 2005

Threes

Thanks Allie for this one :) Guess I'm just not in a workin' place right now and I feel like doing quizzes and such...

Three names you go by
Madley
Mad
Shebe

Three screen names that you have had
msmadka
kostia (I think, it was a long time ago)
a "secret" one ;)

Three things you like about yourself
Great listener
Nice hair
Love to laugh

Three things you don't like about yourself
Weight
Not disciplined
Broke

Three parts of your heritage (HUH?)
Filipino
Filipino
Filipino

Three things that scare you
Ignorance
Some Chinese food
Drive-bys

Three of your everyday essentials
Lexapro
Toothpaste
The Internet

Three things you are wearing right now
Nightshirt
"Undergarments"
Pink nail polish

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists
Babs
The cast of Wicked
Luther Vandross

Three of your favorite songs
A House is Not a Home
Old Devil Moon
Unlimited

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months
Graduating from college
Graduating from Hand Analysis
Getting a tattoo

Three things I want in a relationship
Growing
Laughter
Kindness

Two truths and a lie (in no particular order)
I had boyfriend from Australia
I took horseback lessons in New York
Yvette was named after a pug in a dream

Three physical things that attract you to the opposite sex:
Posture
Height
Hair (please look like you're from this century)

Three things you can't do without
People
Steak
Keyboard

Three of your favorite hobbies
Doing "makeovers"
Photography
Knitting

Three places you want to go on vacation
Switzerland
Italy
Turkey

Three things you just can't do
Keep cash in my wallet
Keep my house tidy
Get piss-poor drunk anymore (thank god)

Three things you want to do before you die
Get married
Weigh a "normal" and healthy weight for me
Ice skate so I don't break my neck (or anything else, for that matter)

Three celeb crushes (these are old, I don't think I do them anymore -- do I?)
Donny Osmond
Scott Baio
Greg Louganis