Thursday, April 14, 2005

I did it!

It's 1:16 by my clock -- I stopped writing at 1:11 am and I'm so frickin' proud of myself! I had no idea where I was going at all... started just crappin' around, but then set out to write about how mad I was at my mother...

...and ended up writing such good things about her! Oodles of memories have come flooding back, I can't even type them all... and mostly all wonderful ones... what the hell happened?!

Oh, sometimes I HATE being a "healer" -- everything just gets turned around for the better and I can't stay mad! HAHAH That I would name myself Madley, eh?

Ended up writing about how Modern Mom took my sickly little brother to a QUACK DOCTOR in the Philippines... "You just do what you have to do."

I think I'm gonna learn a lot about my mom doing this writing... and find some compassion for her, but especially ME.