Friday, April 29, 2005

Ben Affleck, Dead Cats and...

My nipples!

HAHAHA In my dream, I'm at a friend's house that has lots of cats... LOTS of cats... and so many that there every fourth or fifth one was a dead one... yikes! Somehow Ben had to come find me at that house, and we were trying to clean up... we were grossed out but laughing... and all of a sudden he got some cockamamie idea he wanted to kiss me and feel my nips...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I woke up giggling! Although Ben went to my college (Oxy) and he's a tall guy, I've always preferred ex-Harvard man, Matt Damon... yeah, like I'd really have a choice... I'm still laughing though... probably because I was watching Project Greenlight last night... Hmm... Now THAT would be a dream come true, directing real-budget films..........................