Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Day of the Itlug

It's 3:38 and I just finished! My goodness, I impress myself -- I've got lots of stories in there I guess, because they're just all happy to come out! Five pages, 2037 words... and yakking about my mother's story of the Shiny ITLUG...

Oh god, I'm cracking up just thinking about it again!

You know, I'm tempted to put my writing stuff here in this blog so everyone can read it... but there's something in me that knows I will start writing for a result instead of for discovery. So maybe later I will... I don't know where any of this is leading right now and I just want to be open-minded and clear for the ride, not looking for approval...

But catch me in person... it's a funny-ass story. Itlug in this instance means "eggs" like what you scramble, but she uses it as in a MAN's eggs.... MWAHAAHAHHAH

(BTW, good job writing, Missy :) <-- that must be the writing guy in my head I just discovered in today's session. He's wearin' a kilt and looks like Billy Connolly in the movie "Mrs. Brown" -- you know... this guy.

Mrs. Brown

I guess that's my "Writing Guy/Coach" in there. Heya -- Hi! :)