Friday, September 16, 2005

Fireworks!

How fun this was!

And to Allie dearest, who asked the fab question "is this real or a metaphor" -- my answer is I WISH! Really. I wish.

But the NO SEX LAST NIGHT issue aside, I did do some cuddling with Meredith, CJ and Susan at the Hollywood Bowl last night for Fireworks and French music...and yes, it was very, very cold. The temp, not the music. Although three songs by Saint-Saens was a bit much, especially that organ concerto. They had a piano out AND an organ, and I think both players must have played a total of 45 notes. BLEECH.

Anywho, a great time was had by all. We had walked uphill from the church parking lot we met at so the downhill stroll back was just perfect. But this old body was not used to either... and it was great because I fell straight asleep when I got home, no sleeping pill needed at all.

Exercise. What a concept.

Here a few more photos from last night (it was hard to get things in focus) -- if you ever get a chance to go to the Bowl -- you must. And bring a blanket -- and/or a hot fella. ;)