Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Cup of Tea

Lisa's Tea TreasuresI feel like crap today. It's a beautiful sunny, in the 70s day in Los Angeles... but because I drank a whole stinkin' bottle of wine last night my body is rebelling like a son-of-a-bitch.

Lonely, tired and feeling pretty sorry for myself. This is truly 22-year-old behavior and does not behoove "a lady of a certain age." (I'll have to remember that "next time.") And the recovery time... is a waste of time.

So I'm forcing myself to get out of the house. No pressing matters right now so I'm gonna do nice and ordinary things -- deposit a check (I did a full paying, amazing hand reading last night! YAY), get my glasses adjusted (I look like a moron the way their hanging off my face) and actually go to Lisa's Tea Treasures in the Galleria and have a nice, civilized cup of tea with scones and little sandwiches, etc. Yeah, that sounds good.