Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Movie Dream

I hate middle of the evening naps. Shoot.

In this dream, I was making a movie... starring Uranian and me... about getting married. But it was icky... he didn't want me... my parents were watching so we couldn't be real... EVERYONE was watching so we couldn't be real... it was such a struggle.

I woke up from the dream and the first thought was of a book:

He's Just Not That Into You

I've read this book. I LOVE this book. It's sobering and it's real. If a man is truly wants you, he will do the work. (ME: If you are meant to be together, wild horses can't keep you apart.)

So...my friends, rejoice! I've dropped my expectations to absolutely ZERO with Uranian. I have a flirty friend who's growing and learning just like I am. But he's just not that into me. It's true and it sucks. THE END and I'm fine. :)

If I stay "in the flow" -- I can really enjoy this new friendship as what it is. Be in the moment.