Wednesday, February 02, 2005

What Kind of Soul Are You?

No energy today at all... but I can tell I'm on the upswing... I actually got a little warm today and had to take off a sweatshirt... very good news.

I used like being sick when I was young because it was the only time Mom-The-Nurse gave us 100% attention. It was her mission to get us well as soon as possible and without getting anyone else -- especially her -- sick. So into quarantine we went... but I'll tell you, that "containing the germs" stuff really works. Sometimes I get shocked -- she can be a straight-out Westernized Registered Nurse who goes to the Tylenol on first sign of an illness, and yet be the most superstitious Filipino woman I've never met ("Say your rosaries. Here's the holy water from Lourdes. Now the asuangs (witches?) won't get you."

Ah, the benefits of cultural diversity.

===





You Are a Visionary Soul





You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.
Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connect to your soul.
You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.
Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful.
In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.
Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.
You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul