Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm no movie snob!

Dermot MulroneyI see what I want to see, no matter who tells me what.

Guess I had to see The Wedding Date -- which I can't get out of my head...

NICK: Close your eyes. Close your eyes. Close... your... eyes. You're safe. You can relax. I'm not going to kiss you. He's gonna be so sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past. Forget the pain. And remember what an incredible woman you are. You do that and he'll realize what he lost.

KAT: You're worth every penny. [WATCH THIS SCENE HERE] Mama mia!

THE WEDDING DATE w/ Debra Messing and Dermot MulroneyNice pic of Dermot's palm too... Nice hands. Reminds me of two old crushes I had in real life -- Eric Wells and Dustin Halterman, both actors, but worlds and ages apart... that's for another day.

As Tony says in West Side Story
Something's coming,
I don't know what it is,
But it is
Gonna be great!