Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Returning Student Application is in

Occidental College Glee Club 1979-801979-80 Occidental College Glee Club -- that's me in the front row.

Yes, I turned in my application so I can get the ball rolling and take my last class at Oxy:

457. COMPOSITION SYMPOSIUM.

The objective of this course is two-fold: first, to aid students strongly inclined towards composition in the preparation of their senior recital, and second, to ready students for continued professional growth in composition. Emphasis on individual compositional projects, performance workshops, analytical listening, and score reading. Prerequisite: Music 357. 2 units, CR/NC grading.

Holy Heck... wish me luck! (<--- that would be a "false rhyme" by the way, popular in pop music, NEVER acceptable in musical theatre! :)