Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A plug for Dynamic Fitness

Andrew HeffernanSo happy to share:

Andrew Heffernan, my personal trainer, triathlete and good bud, has just begun writing small "fitness tips" in his blog and to his training clients. He's so knowledgeable and clears up many of my misconceptions about diet and exercise -- and he's funny too as he helps me make sense of it all... otherwise I certainly would not be doing this!

His first three tips (entries/posts/essays):

1. Drink water.
2. Eat up...often!
(and yes, that miserable client climbing the canyon is ME)
3. Without a --- to stand on... (and now I know why the h*ll we're always doing squats and lunges!)

Check out Andrew's blog, Dynamic Fitness and drop him a line with questions/comments you might have... I'm sure he'd love to hear from you!