Thursday, June 24, 2004

And Away We Go...

Heya! I finally figured out what a frickin' BLOG was -- it was making me crazy and feel absolutely ANCIENT. Thank God for Margaret Cho and Wil Wheaton (no, I don't know them, just somehow ended up reading their pages) and now I'm here trying to figure it all out... well, at least until I can fall asleep.

I tried to grab madley.blogger.com, but for some reason all the other Madleys in the world -- probably last names -- keep grabbing it before I do. And I thought I picked a unique name. Oh well. MadKata it is.

And for some reason, I like the idea that I finally have one miserable place to all my thoughts and feelings (blah!), not on the zillion pieces of crap paper I can find on my house to write down dreams and (the same old) rants and such. I don't know if I'll even tell anybody about this secret hiding place of mine yet (if it can be "secret" while being on the net)... the point is when I'm rich and famous and teaching Jay Leno how to say my [last] name ... all my "before" stuff will already be recorded for all posterity and that'll save a big step, right? HA. It could be a very long time before that.

In any case, this is for me and my insomnia, for my Hal 9000 (a hand analysis gift marking that I'm sure I'll yak about sometime) to chew on, and well... I guess... not to feel so old and that I'm still creating something while I stall on the "official" creating (plays, composing, etc.). I wonder how many times I'll revise this first post before I actually meet up with some zzzzz's........