Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another grin

Just got this email from an old friend from high school that I met again at a reunion in 2004 (after 26 years). He and his new young and beautiful wife we a perfect pair...

Now look it, I'm being serious. T an I are having a
baby girl in july, just found out the sex last week.
Our first, Is that funny are what? I'll be 46 when
shes born. I kill me. My greatgrand father had five
girls in his late fiftes. So kinda a family tradition. L J
It's just so sweet! John was the ex-bandmate I'd get to sit next to because I played bari sax and he played the sousaphone (tuba) and we had many a fun time at 8:00 am in the morning, yakking away!

And for being a "band geek" like me... the guy was a quite an athlete too. Here's my favorite picture of him... again, how lucky I was in back then!

Sutter