Tuesday, June 03, 2008

St. Anthony, a MIRACLE please!

Three different invocations:

St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
Something is lost
And can't be found


Dear St. Anthony, I pray
Bring it back, without delay
.

Something's lost and can't be found
Please, St. Anthony, look around.


Saint Anthony of Padua (Italy), lived from 1195-1231. Born in Portugal, he was a Franciscan monk and lived in Morocco before settling in Padua. He was known as an eloquent speaker. Prayer cards manufactured in Italy identify him as the saint of "miracles," but to most Catholics, he is the Patron Saint associated with the return of lost articles and missing persons.

Please, Sir, bring me back those missing DVDs!



UPDATE:
Eureka, St. Anthony found them! Of course they were in a "special pocket" of my bag because I knew how "special" they were -- but I forgot about exactly WHERE that special pocket/place was... until about 30 minutes ago... thank you, St. Anthony!!!