Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Full Moon Meditation

hkLast yesterday late afternoon as I was walking to the car after finally buying a new cell phone (YAY!), I saw the hugest full moon in the sky starting to rise of the Glendale hills.

Wow, it was beautiful.

I had had the Full Moon Meditation on my calendar, but following with my new "guiding principle" of the year, I didn't RSVP to go so as not to disappoint anyone if I decided I didn't want to go. What's the principle?

"Promise nothing -- deliver everything."

But after seeing the moon -- hell, I all of a sudden felt tons better and called and headed out there, I didn't want to be anywhere else. You see, I LOVE THE MOON. It has always been something beautiful for me, and this year, I knew as I was trying to grow up from "helpless maiden" to "grown woman" that this symbol and meditation would be right up my alley.

Well, little did I know that in Esoteric Astrology... um...

THE MOON IS DEAD. hahahahahaah

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at that! The reason the moon is so full is because we're getting the full reflection of the SUN'S power, and NOTHING from the moon. hehehe I've been "worshipping" a big ball of nothing! hahahaha Just goes to show me how fleeting beliefs and ideas can be... and everything is still a-okay.